Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TDA - Week 13

Last and this week we have a guest teacher, Jeppe, how teaches construction with basic shapes. This probably we should have done at the start. Anyway, it's always good to review basic techniques.

On Thursday I flew to Paris, and on Friday i took the exams for Gobelins, l'ecole de l'image, for the 3 year animation programme "Concepteur et réalisateur de films d'animation". There were some 600 participants...Insane!!!
To be honest, I don't think I have a lot of chances to get in, and I will need a miracle to get to the interview... There is a lot of talent waiting to get in the school. I still have a lot to learn, but it was nevertheless a great experience!!
Now I can understand why it is considered one of the best animation schools in the world.

Anyway, here are some construction sketches from last week. The first one is a really awesome blue old car, which is not the best construction wise, and i'm looking forward to sketch it again, more detailed!:



No comments: